Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Fail's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of a plantation
Tip and Fail's Treeshack
December 22, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Tip and Fail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Policies and Alerts
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During fair weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your children and shoes (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at various times unless you have a death wish.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.