Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Fail's Treeshack attraction at a distance
Tip and Fail's Treeshack
April 23, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Tip and Fail's Treeshack is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in this queue.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that requires more clothing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph location.
- Minimum height 32".
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and shoes away from the other guests at most times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.