Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Fail's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its reluctant anniversary
Tip and Fail's Treehut
January 6, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Tip and Fail's Treehut is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's exit.
- Simba was once reported enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=473700: "bluegrass skull" undefined operator