Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tip and Fail's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of Utah
Tip and Fail's Treehut
August 8, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Tip and Fail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland annual passholders are able to experience this attraction up to a quarter hour preceeding its opening.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from '80s haircuts, blinding makeup, or wrist, kidney, knee, attention-span, or social problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- If you pack a lunch and monitor the attraction's false curtains, you may be able to see the flowery passport.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.