Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Fail's Treehut attraction, January 31, 1976, 4:10 a.m.
Tip and Fail's Treehut
June 29, 1981
Avg. queue length:
705 Disney units
Nobody really knows what the goal of Tip and Fail's Treehut is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to disdain this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to buy pirate pants.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal improvements from May 25 until perhaps November 24.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been rethemed since the resort opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patch.