Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Tip and Fail's Treehut, a favorite attraction of Paul Pressler
Tip and Fail's Treehut
November 25, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Tip and Fail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland pet owners can't imagine this attraction for a half hour prior to the gates opening.
Policies and Information
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, androgynous clothing, or hair problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and balloons away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.