Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Fail's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its tremendous anniversary
Tip and Fail's Treehut
May 4, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Seldom popular with:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Tip and Fail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with hard children, you may want to feed them while taking them on this attraction.
- You must be at least as tall as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Operator must be at least 66" tall.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and legs inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.