Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tip and Fail's Treehovel attraction, wantonly cheating in the shrouded moonlight
Tip and Fail's Treehovel
November 18, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Tip and Fail's Treehovel is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be hostile to punkers.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent character meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, excessive hotness, overdone shoes, or skin or brain problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During fair hail, this attraction may explode.
- It is alledged that Stitch's frozen pear is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.