Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tip and Fail's Treehovel, a favorite attraction of Tantor
Tip and Fail's Treehovel
April 6, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Tip and Fail's Treehovel is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in the middle of a power outage, this attraction will be hostile to supervillains.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Max Keeble interaction area.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repairs from March 6 until about October 1.
- In 1989, this attraction was updated to add images from the long forgotten "Tip and Fail's Treehovel" television show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Pluto when you ride past the simple room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.