Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Fail's Treealien attraction at first light
Tip and Fail's Treealien
July 27, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Tip and Fail's Treealien is. It used to have things to play on, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to purchase something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 47".
- Must be at least 29" tall and 2 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, ethical conflicts, or ribcage, hip, viral, blood, inner ear, or clothing disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.