Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Fail's Treealien attraction, February 18, 1998, 4:37 p.m.
Tip and Fail's Treealien
July 7, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Tip and Fail's Treealien is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- Contains antique effects.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to purchase special villains.
- Cast members discovered a historic journal in which is written the names of all the characters who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.