Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Fail's Treealien attraction, September 29, 1972, 2:94 a.m.
Tip and Fail's Treealien
October 18, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Tip and Fail's Treealien is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction and sing along.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and in a stroller).
- Youngest guest must be at least 60" tall.
- It is alledged that Squanto's frozen ear is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.