Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bony view of Tip and Fail's Oakhouse when it's inundated in fog
Tip and Fail's Oakhouse
May 17, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Tip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland sponsors can't imagine this attraction more than an hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant scarves may not ride.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.