Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Fail's Oakhouse attraction, skittishly studying in the evening sunlight
Tip and Fail's Oakhouse
May 20, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Tip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- BEWARE! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from felony convictions or leg, ribcage, fingernail, or hair issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey's overly child-friendly queue.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- In 1994, this attraction was rethemed to obscure images that could be misinterpreted as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.