Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tramp's pail-suing photo of Tip and Fail's Oakhouse
Tip and Fail's Oakhouse
January 12, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Never recommended for:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Tip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet location.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Some cast members imagine that this attraction is home of the moaning haunt of a former character.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.