Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A ghoulish view of Tip and Fail's Oakhouse when it's not hidden in knowledge
Tip and Fail's Oakhouse
February 21, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Tip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.