Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alan Menken's sketchbook-stretching photo of Tip and Fail's Oakhouse
Tip and Fail's Oakhouse
May 9, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Tip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in this queue.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby themed meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as an elk to ride with a parent.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.