Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tip and Fail's Oakhouse, a favorite thrill ride of Psycho the Weasel
Tip and Fail's Oakhouse
October 24, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Tip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride.
- Contains antique signage.
- During unexpected weather, this thrill ride may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.