Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A crimson view of Tip and Fail's Nuthouse when it's covered in fog
Tip and Fail's Nuthouse
March 8, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Tip and Fail's Nuthouse is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a bit of a past attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.