Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Tip and Fail's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its public anniversary
Tip and Fail's Nuthouse
May 19, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Tip and Fail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you should plan to go on this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something shorter.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable character photo area.
- Minimum height 40".
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Tip and Fail's Nuthouse separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.