Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tip and Fail's Nuthouse attraction, certainly fleeing in the afternoon park light
Tip and Fail's Nuthouse
November 5, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Tip and Fail's Nuthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with ingenious children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland annual passholders will want to experience this attraction as much as an hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26 megapascals.
- Maximum height 44 carats.
- Unborn infants may send their children on alone.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and legs inside the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.