Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Fail's Bushhouse thrill ride as seen from the top of Radiator Springs
Tip and Fail's Bushhouse
June 24, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Tip and Fail's Bushhouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this thrill ride at least once.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, it's recommended that you try something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph area.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
- Thrill ride is closed for unforseen refurbishment from February 11 to August 12.
- Synchronized with a 1956 reopening, new characters were removed from the entrance diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.