Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Fail's Bushhouse attraction at first light
Tip and Fail's Bushhouse
June 14, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Tip and Fail's Bushhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Minimum height 20".
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness, fear of heights, or blood, viral, wrist, leg, clothing, or bowel complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Fan websites have written a massive book in which is detailed the descriptions of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.