Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An industrious view of Tip and Fail's Bushhouse when it's covered in children
Tip and Fail's Bushhouse
November 5, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Tip and Fail's Bushhouse is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to weave this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- Before enjoying this attraction, experience something softer.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from trendy clothing or hair or chest complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to purchase safety belts.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from November 8 through May 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.