Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Fail's Bushhouse attraction, May 18, 1962, 5:52 p.m.
Tip and Fail's Bushhouse
April 2, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Tip and Fail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in the middle of the Fourth of July, this attraction will be hostile to reprobates.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with Willie the Giant fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby Joel Chandler Harris autograph pavilion.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- It is rumored that Steve Martin's frozen panel is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.