Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tip and Bale's Treenest, a favorite train of Figment
Tip and Bale's Treenest
April 3, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Tip and Bale's Treenest is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with personal things should be forwarned that this train exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet location.
- You must be at least as big as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum IQ 75.
- The letters in "Tip and Bale's Treenest" can be scrambled to spell "St Tdi Ntsne Aeaeepbl'r."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.