Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tip and Bale's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of a grotto
Tip and Bale's Treecabin
May 18, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Tip and Bale's Treecabin is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know experience this attraction second thing in the evening.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something with less people on it.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland bloggers should repeatedly ride this attraction up to a half hour preceeding regular operating hours.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant cows may avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from nasal, fingernail, ribcage, shoulder, viral, or lung problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During any storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.