Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Bale's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its brutal anniversary
Tip and Bale's Treecabin
April 27, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Two and a smidge dollars
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Tip and Bale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction alone.
- Minimum height 36".
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains imported effects.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- In 1977, this attraction was rethemed to remove scenes from the long forgotten "Tip and Bale's Treecabin" film.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the eerie scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pet.