Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A kind view of Tip and Bale's Treecabin when it's covered in tarps
Tip and Bale's Treecabin
October 4, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Tip and Bale's Treecabin is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland magic-ticket holders should ride this attraction up to a half hour before more important people.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from undiagnosed growths or blood, immunological, or intestinal disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Be sure to hold your arms and legs away from the vehicle at significant times if you want to keep them.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.