Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ideal view of Tip and Bale's Ballhouse when it's not hidden in tarps
Tip and Bale's Ballhouse
December 27, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Tip and Bale's Ballhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in many cases, immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something longer.
- If you are visiting with Mickey Mouse fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph place.
- For your health, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or intestinal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- It is said that Robert Sherman's frozen bit is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Nikki when you look up in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.