Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Tip and Bale's Ballhouse attraction, immensely considered to be the best infectious attraction at Disneyland
Tip and Bale's Ballhouse
September 30, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Tip and Bale's Ballhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from familial, viral, knee, ankle, kidney, or attention-span complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to purchase safety specticles.
- This was one of the only "Y ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.