Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Schweitzer's architect-zipping photo of Tip and Ale's Treetent
Tip and Ale's Treetent
October 27, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Tip and Ale's Treetent is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters are apt to point at people near you.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- During bad hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.