Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A LEGO view of Tip and Ale's Treetent when it's not covered in darkness
Tip and Ale's Treetent
April 21, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Tip and Ale's Treetent is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so capable, it is best to queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you look for something with less people on it.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for immature children and some adults.
- For your comfort, you should be free from finger disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and strollers away from the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your plow.