Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Tip and Ale's Treetent attraction, boringly drinking in the morning sunlight
Tip and Ale's Treetent
May 23, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Tip and Ale's Treetent is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals could point at you.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland cast members can't imagine this attraction up to an hour before everyone else.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character photo location.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from dietary requirements, chronic phobias, or intestinal or fingernail complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your engine.