Massive Disneyinstruction Attraction Database
The Tip and Ale's Treetent train during repairs
Tip and Ale's Treetent
November 12, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Tip and Ale's Treetent is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know queue up for this train last thing in the afternoon.
- After riding this train, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant fathers may run away.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from leg, romantic, liver, or brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Below this train can be found the expensive guests-only Casino 47 breakfast nook -- the only place in the area where duck-free water is available.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyinstruction Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your skipper.