Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tip and Ale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of a racetrack
Tip and Ale's Treetent
December 19, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Tip and Ale's Treetent is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland V.I.P.s may be able to ride this attraction just a minute before its closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from February 27 to August 8.
- In an inaccessible alcove at the high point of the Tip and Ale's Treetent, there is a mortal combat half court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.