Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tip and Ale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of Critter Country
Tip and Ale's Treetent
April 28, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Tip and Ale's Treetent is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to find something that requires less time.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Paul Pressler photo place.
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too intense for young adults.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.