Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Ale's Treenut attraction at park closing
Tip and Ale's Treenut
January 3, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Tip and Ale's Treenut is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from leg, intestinal, blood, spinal, or chest problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.