Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Tip and Ale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its perfect anniversary
Tip and Ale's Treenut
June 19, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Tip and Ale's Treenut is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: very determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners will want to bypass this attraction less than a minute before park opening.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature tweens.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.