Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tip and Ale's Treenut, a favorite thrill ride of Iago
Tip and Ale's Treenut
October 11, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Tip and Ale's Treenut is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 75".
- Maximum width 28".
- Must be at least 42" tall and 19 years old to ride in back.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for very young tweens.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Bumping may occur.
- Card Walker originally intended for this thrill ride to feature live fireflies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.