Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Ale's Treenut attraction, invisibly disarming in the fading candlelight
Tip and Ale's Treenut
October 22, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Tip and Ale's Treenut is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to stand next to someone you find viewing, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with Robon Crusoe fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess interaction location.
- Attraction may be too boring for immature adults.
- Boredom may occur.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.