Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A wee view of Tip and Ale's Treenest when it's hidden in fog
Tip and Ale's Treenest
October 23, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Tip and Ale's Treenest is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- Contains imaginary effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.