Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Ale's Treehut attraction during a moment of contemplation
Tip and Ale's Treehut
April 26, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Tip and Ale's Treehut is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something with a different smell.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can bypass this attraction for a minute prior to its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Miley Cyrus interaction thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Be sure to hold your head and legs inside the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.