Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Ale's Treehut train during construction
Tip and Ale's Treehut
April 29, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Tip and Ale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this train will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this train, you will be compelled to find something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Archeological Roller") are able to bypass this train more than a minute before the gates opening.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or Sallah fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet area.
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to participate.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains trademarked images that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- This train's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your platoon.