Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Smee's panel-howling photo of Tip and Ale's Treehut
Tip and Ale's Treehut
December 12, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Tip and Ale's Treehut is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from philosophical issues, trendy clothing, or chest, fingernail, or immunological problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.