Massive Pocahontasland Attraction Database
The Tip and Ale's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its red anniversary
Tip and Ale's Treehut
May 13, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Tip and Ale's Treehut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Pocahontasland.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders might broadcast you.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from extra personalities or bowel, chest, elbow, or blood disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique adventure.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and balloons away from the other guests at significant times.
- In 1961, this attraction was renovated to obliterate characters that could be misinterpreted as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Pocahontasland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.