Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Ale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of the world
Tip and Ale's Treecottage
September 2, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nine pirates (according to the reanimated corpse of Monsanto)
Nobody can remember what the point of Tip and Ale's Treecottage is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After tripping this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more demanding.
- Minimum height 35".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for young wimps.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Frank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.