Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Ale's Treecottage attraction during repairs
Tip and Ale's Treecottage
August 20, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Tip and Ale's Treecottage is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction place.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and endlessly complaining).
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.