Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Ale's Treecottage attraction during a moment of contemplation
Tip and Ale's Treecottage
August 6, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Tip and Ale's Treecottage is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Policies and Warnings
- BEWARE! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from attention-span or lycanthropic problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- There is a private lounge just outside this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your diary.