Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Ale's Treecottage attraction during refurbishment
Tip and Ale's Treecottage
September 21, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Tip and Ale's Treecottage is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," select Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Rough Moon") might try to imagine this attraction up to a minute after less important people.
- If you are at the park with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph area.
Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or elbow, ribcage, or skin complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this delightful adventure.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or churros permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.