Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Ale's Treecottage attraction during a moment of contemplation
Tip and Ale's Treecottage
February 28, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Tip and Ale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland cast members might try to get stuck on this attraction less than a half hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and heavily bearded).
- Maximum height 61" (on tiptoes).
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from clothing, shoulder, blood, familial, or bowel complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and glasses away from the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.