Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Ale's Treecottage attraction during refurbishment
Tip and Ale's Treecottage
March 3, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Tip and Ale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character photo location.
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 60".
- No food or monkey business permitted.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Steve Jobs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.