Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tip and Ale's Treecottage train at park closing
Tip and Ale's Treecottage
October 23, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Tip and Ale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so arid, it is best to ride this train first thing during the holidays.
- Before fleeing this train, custom demands that you try something less magical.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed photo area.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or ribcage, immunological, chest, stomach, or viral issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This train may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.