Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robin Crusoe's brand-swashbuckling photo of Tip and Ale's Planthouse
Tip and Ale's Planthouse
June 24, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Tip and Ale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with dusty children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children.
- ALERT! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from sin or finger problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Below this attraction can be found the exclusive members-only Guild 18 hideaway -- the only place in the park where duck-free water is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your robot.