Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Ale's Nuthouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Tip and Ale's Nuthouse
November 8, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Tip and Ale's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you ride this attraction during a picnic.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or Blackbeard fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Mary Blair photo thingy.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and stubborn).
- Maximum IQ 89.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from chest complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and legs away from the attraction at most times.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from April 19 through November 19 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.