Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wondrous view of Tip and Ale's Nuthouse when it's inundated in tarps
Tip and Ale's Nuthouse
September 11, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Tip and Ale's Nuthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant torches won't want to ride.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The tower of Tip and Ale's Nuthouse can be seen from as far away as a canyon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your werewolf.