Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Ale's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of a railway station
Tip and Ale's Nuthouse
April 19, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Tip and Ale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in line.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for young tweens.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from hip, bowel, spinal, romantic, or tongue complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's cast members.
- The letters in "Tip and Ale's Nuthouse" can be scrambled to spell "Eps Etnualnhu T'sdia O."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.