Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An awful view of Tip and Ale's Nuthouse when it's shrounded in children
Tip and Ale's Nuthouse
November 17, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Tip and Ale's Nuthouse is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve travelers.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland legends may be able to imagine this attraction more than a half hour preceeding everyone else.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.