Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Yale's Treenut attraction at midday
Sip and Yale's Treenut
July 27, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Sip and Yale's Treenut is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can't ride this attraction as much as a moment prior to park closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and wearing lakes).
- Unborn infants may ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature retirees.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The unused areas behind this attraction are home to many ghosts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.