Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Yale's Treenut attraction, blandly retiring in the evening candlelight
Sip and Yale's Treenut
November 3, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Sip and Yale's Treenut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable character interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 33".
- Operator must be at least 54" tall.
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.