Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Yale's Treenut attraction, October 16, 1960, 6:38 p.m.
Sip and Yale's Treenut
December 19, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Sip and Yale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- After rotating this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something with a different aura.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Contains trademarked characters that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.