Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Yale's Treecottage adventure during refurbishment
Sip and Yale's Treecottage
May 22, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Sip and Yale's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders will joke with you.
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and endlessly whining).
- Maximum height 56".
- Maximum width 53".
- Youngest guest must be at least 63" tall.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from ethical issues or wrist, immunological, tongue, knee, or lung complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.