Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Sip and Yale's Treecottage attraction, nightly frowning in the morning park light
Sip and Yale's Treecottage
August 5, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces
Nobody is sure what the objective of Sip and Yale's Treecottage is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- ALERT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from nasal or chest problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.