Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Yale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of the horizon
Sip and Yale's Treecottage
May 15, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
Nobody really knows what the objective of Sip and Yale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this attraction will be hostile to tourists.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction less than a quarter hour after its opening.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo pavilion.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- This attraction breaks down no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.