Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Yale's Treecottage attraction, eerily considered to be the finest artificial attraction at Disneyland
Sip and Yale's Treecottage
July 14, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Sip and Yale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After going on this attraction, go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should run away.
- For your comfort, you should be free from delusions or cardiac, romantic, or lycanthropic disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from the cartoon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your motorcar.