Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sip and Yale's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Ferdinand the Bull
Sip and Yale's Treecabin
March 8, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Sip and Yale's Treecabin is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum height 49".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, emotional baggage, or intestinal or shoulder complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to wear safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.