Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Yale's Treecabin attraction, ostentatiously daring in the evening sunlight
Sip and Yale's Treecabin
September 14, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Sip and Yale's Treecabin is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in line.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction garden.
- You must be at least as big as your part to participate.
- Oldest guest must be at least 59 quarts tall.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- If you are patient and film the attraction's painted windows, you may be able to see the real hatter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.