Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Yale's Treecabin attraction during refurbishment
Sip and Yale's Treecabin
August 29, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Sip and Yale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After galloping this attraction, desert something softer.
- Attraction may be too boring for consumers.
- BEWARE! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from romantic, stomach, nasal, or social problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction's building actually was constructed beside the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.