Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A detailed view of Sip and Yale's Shrubhouse when it's not inundated in figures
Sip and Yale's Shrubhouse
August 9, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Sip and Yale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during a full moon, this attraction will be uncomfortable for prison inmates.
- Minimum height 46".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for children and some adults.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from intestinal, chin, elbow, or familial issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported signage.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.