Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sip and Yale's Shrubhouse, a favorite attraction of Tantor
Sip and Yale's Shrubhouse
October 14, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Sip and Yale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby Shere Khan interaction pavilion.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or lung problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- The top of Sip and Yale's Shrubhouse can be seen from as far away as a railway station.
- Be sure to look for a real Mickey when you visit the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.