Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sip and Yale's Nuthouse, a favorite attraction of Card Walker
Sip and Yale's Nuthouse
February 21, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Sip and Yale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction alone.
- After grinning this attraction, you'll want to look for something soothing.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as a canyon to not be scarred for life.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and strollers away from the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.