Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sip and Yale's Nuthouse, a favorite attraction of Frank
Sip and Yale's Nuthouse
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Sip and Yale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too frightening for immature children and some adults.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your coach.