Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Yale's Nuthouse attraction during repairs
Sip and Yale's Nuthouse
April 4, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Sip and Yale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with silver children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that doesn't involve branches.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess photo place.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to rent themed trains.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.