Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Sip and Whale's Treeshed attraction at midday
Sip and Whale's Treeshed
February 21, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired groups
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Sip and Whale's Treeshed is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, cast members could pick on you.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or Nikki fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo area.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from low blood pressure, projectile-vomiting propensity, or wrist, leg, or ribcage issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction receives nasty letters significantly more than any other attraction in Disney Land.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snowball.