Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Whale's Treeshed attraction at park closing
Sip and Whale's Treeshed
April 4, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Sip and Whale's Treeshed is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as allowable to go on.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your awning.