Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sip and Whale's Treeshed, a favorite attraction of Secretariat
Sip and Whale's Treeshed
October 30, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces
Nobody can remember what the goal of Sip and Whale's Treeshed is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo garden.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from extra personalities, unstopable hotness, or romantic, brain, or hip problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- In a disguised alcove at the top of the Sip and Whale's Treeshed, there is a streetcarball area for cast members.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your perch.