Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Whale's Treenest attraction during a moment of contemplation
Sip and Whale's Treenest
May 13, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Sip and Whale's Treenest is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them ice cream after telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland bloggers are invited to bypass this attraction for an hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 20".
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- No talking or snacks permitted.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- The cake was voiced by Casey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.