Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Sip and Whale's Treenest attraction at dusk
Sip and Whale's Treenest
June 26, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Sip and Whale's Treenest is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know disdain this attraction in the morning.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby Slinky Dog interaction garden.
- Contains olde-timey signage that may be mildly disappointing.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Sip and Whale's Treenest separate but equal experience.
- The comment about lights is a movie reference.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.