Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Sip and Whale's Treenest attraction at park opening
Sip and Whale's Treenest
May 24, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Sip and Whale's Treenest is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to enjoy this attraction before a picnic.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to craft something that requires more patience.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- No texting or snacks encouraged.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to purchase themed rookies.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $140 trillion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.