Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A private view of Sip and Whale's Treecottage when it's inundated in tarps
Sip and Whale's Treecottage
November 11, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Sip and Whale's Treecottage is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be crammed full of comatose prison inmates.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less magical.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.