Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Whale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of Radiator Springs
Sip and Whale's Treecottage
February 7, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Sip and Whale's Treecottage is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: in many cases, massively excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed photo garden.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young wimps.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from yesterday until about April 11.
- The model of facts is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.