Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Whale's Treecottage attraction, softly considered to be the best invisible attraction at Disneyland
Sip and Whale's Treecottage
February 3, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Sip and Whale's Treecottage is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to queue up for this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young wimps.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No photography or nudity encouraged.
- In 1992, this attraction was updated to obscure scenes that could be viewed as out of date.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.