Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Whale's Treecottage thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Sip and Whale's Treecottage
September 30, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Sip and Whale's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with head lice, don't stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this thrill ride will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Unborn infants will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for immature teenagers.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or inner ear or liver issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.