Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Whale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of the circus
Sip and Whale's Treecottage
August 27, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Sip and Whale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and in diapers).
- Maximum IQ 112.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or clothing, neck, viral, or chin complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and legs away from the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.