Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Whale's Treecottage attraction during a moment of contemplation
Sip and Whale's Treecottage
April 17, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Sip and Whale's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make trouble.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders are apt to make silly comments to soldiers.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant eyes won't want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature tweens.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.