Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Whale's Treecottage attraction during a moment of contemplation
Sip and Whale's Treecottage
May 2, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Never designed for:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Sip and Whale's Treecottage is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers can't experience this attraction half a moment after the park reaches capacity.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Oogie photo place.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.