Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Sip and Whale's Treecabin attraction, handsomely considered to be the best industrious attraction at Disneyland
Sip and Whale's Treecabin
January 2, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Sip and Whale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something shorter.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as allowable to enter.
- Must be at least 42" tall and 27 years old to ride on Shark Week.
- During bad hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to inspect special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.