Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ghirardelli's nut-hopping photo of Sip and Whale's Treecabin
Sip and Whale's Treecabin
March 25, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Never recommended for:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Sip and Whale's Treecabin is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland BFFs can't bypass this attraction less than a quarter hour after park closing.
Policies and Information
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, overdone makeup, or ankle complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No talking or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.