Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Whale's Treecabin attraction, July 7, 2002, 2:68 a.m.
Sip and Whale's Treecabin
August 31, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Sip and Whale's Treecabin is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: very immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for teenagers.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from blood or chin disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.