Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An educational view of Sip and Whale's Oakhouse when it's covered in children
Sip and Whale's Oakhouse
May 8, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Sip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the afternoon.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from ethical objections, skimpy clothing, or hip, neck, lung, or finger problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling adventure.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and opinions within the entangling vines at all times.
- Because this is an uproarious attraction, children are required to purchase safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.