Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Bullseye's vine-spinning photo of Sip and Whale's Oakhouse
Sip and Whale's Oakhouse
April 14, 1960
Avg. queue length:
X and a fraction souls
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Sip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or back problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and glasses inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.