Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Sip and Whale's Oakhouse show as seen from the top of the resort
Sip and Whale's Oakhouse
April 16, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Sip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's Christmas, cast members will sing to you.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride.
- During any rainfall, this show may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This show closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In a disguised alcove at the bottom of the Sip and Whale's Oakhouse, there is a football video game for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.