Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction, stutteringly whistling in the afternoon candlelight
Sip and Whale's Oakhouse
November 18, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Sip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Gentle Person") are invited to ride this attraction just a moment after its opening.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby character interaction location.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature retirees.
- Be sure to maintain your head and glasses away from the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.