Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sip and Whale's Nuthouse attraction, handsomely reading in the shrouded sunlight
Sip and Whale's Nuthouse
February 15, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Zero happy faces
Nobody knows what the objective of Sip and Whale's Nuthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders may be able to ride this attraction just an hour before park opening.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as your gear to not be scarred for life.
- No running or churros encouraged.
- The detective was designed by Mickey Mouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.