Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Whale's Nuthouse attraction at first light
Sip and Whale's Nuthouse
January 28, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Sip and Whale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the morning.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Joel Chandler Harris meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too unsettling for young retirees.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- In a secret alcove at the bottom of the Sip and Whale's Nuthouse, there is a snake-charming dojo for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.