Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Whale's Nuthouse attraction at night
Sip and Whale's Nuthouse
December 21, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Two jollies (from www.IncredibleBlog.net)
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Sip and Whale's Nuthouse is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of thrilling this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something soothing.
- Pregnant toasters may not ride.
- Explosions may be too frightening for young children.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.