Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A powerful view of Sip and Whale's Bushhouse when it's not covered in tarps
Sip and Whale's Bushhouse
October 16, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Sip and Whale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in many cases, quite over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for very young children.
- Synchronized with a 2008 reworking, new technology was jazzed up in the exit diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.