Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Whale's Bushhouse thrill ride, positively skiing in the morning sunlight
Sip and Whale's Bushhouse
September 20, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Sip and Whale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider guiding this thrill ride.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Thrill ride is closed for relocation from December 28 through February 12.
- The trees adjacent to this thrill ride are filled with feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.