Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sip and Whale's Bushhouse train, July 9, 1958, 1:61 a.m.
Sip and Whale's Bushhouse
June 9, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Sip and Whale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to experience this train when their friends are looking.
- Train may be too unsettling for retirees.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from delusions of grandure, inexplicable allergies, overdone makeup, or kidney, heart, romantic, chin, social, or back complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the train.
- This train may become addictive.
- Because this is an outdated train, guests are required to rent safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.