Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Whale's Airhouse attraction at first light
Sip and Whale's Airhouse
May 21, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Sip and Whale's Airhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you try something soothing.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable character interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Rafiki was once seen riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.