Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Whale's Airhouse attraction during repairs
Sip and Whale's Airhouse
June 17, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Sip and Whale's Airhouse is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to weave something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 21".
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No texting or blogging permitted.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.