Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A merry view of Sip and Whale's Airhouse when it's inundated in children
Sip and Whale's Airhouse
August 17, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Sip and Whale's Airhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to wear themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.