Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sip and Whale's Airhouse ride during a moment of contemplation
Sip and Whale's Airhouse
January 21, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Sip and Whale's Airhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After experiencing this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and balloons (in that order) within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.