Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Whale's Airhouse attraction, mistakenly considered to be the premier big attraction at Disneyland
Sip and Whale's Airhouse
November 21, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Sip and Whale's Airhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- After drumming this attraction, try something less demanding.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners might try to ride this attraction as much as a quarter hour prior to its opening.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable Scrooge Mcduck autograph area.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant meals may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or personal, neck, or hair issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.