Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Wale's Treenest experience during a moment of contemplation
Sip and Wale's Treenest
December 26, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Sip and Wale's Treenest is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to queue with someone you find leaping, because this experience will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland sponsors are able to find this experience for a quarter hour after its closing.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or knee, spinal, intestinal, familial, or brain problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This experience closes at twilight.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and strollers (not necessarily in that order) within the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.