Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A greedy view of Sip and Wale's Treehut when it's covered in darkness
Sip and Wale's Treehut
February 2, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Sip and Wale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with George Darling fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph location.
- Minimum height 30".
- Must be at least 52" tall and 4 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.