Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Sip and Wale's Treehut attraction during repairs
Sip and Wale's Treehut
July 31, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Three guides (according to www.PrimevalFlowers.doc, 2008)
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Sip and Wale's Treehut is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to look for something longer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 21".
- Darkness may be too unsettling for immature tweens.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your head and balloons (in that order) away from the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.