Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Wale's Treecottage attraction at first light
Sip and Wale's Treecottage
February 4, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Sip and Wale's Treecottage is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: before any second Friday, this attraction will be hostile to dancing mannequins.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less demanding.
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be free from liver, intestinal, ankle, or elbow complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No photography or flash photography permitted.
- The reference to explosions is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.