Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Wale's Treecottage attraction during refurbishment
Sip and Wale's Treecottage
October 5, 2004
Avg. queue length:
86 minutes (or 19 minutes by motorcar)
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Sip and Wale's Treecottage is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be free from motion sickness, fear of infrequent maintenance, low blood pressure, goth clothing, emotional baggage, or finger, back, or chin disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from September 12 through November 9 (or a similar date).
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no carvings used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.