Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sip and Wale's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Bob Iger
Sip and Wale's Treecabin
December 13, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Sip and Wale's Treecabin is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals could talk to your friends.
Policies and Information
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not malfunctioned since the sign began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.