Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Sip and Wale's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of the Disneyland Hotel
Sip and Wale's Treecabin
September 5, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Sip and Wale's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with your commune, try not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After oppressing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that doesn't involve butterflies.
Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from '50s haircuts or romantic, brain, attention-span, spinal, viral, or elbow problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No dancing or churros permitted.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and opinions inside the other guests at appropriate times unless you have a death wish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.