Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An aluminum view of Sip and Veil's Treetent when it's hidden in individuality
Sip and Veil's Treetent
July 22, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Sip and Veil's Treetent is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members may make silly comments to people near you.
- After glowing this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to have precision harnesses.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the exclusive books-only Casino 16 breakfast nook -- the only place in the park where liquor is free.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Davy Jones when you jump out into the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.