Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sip and Veil's Treetent attraction, greatly considered to be the premier overgrown attraction at Disneyland
Sip and Veil's Treetent
November 18, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Sip and Veil's Treetent is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from punk haircuts or cardiac, viral, or chest disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.