Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Sip and Veil's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of Orange County
Sip and Veil's Treetent
February 27, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Sip and Veil's Treetent is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to queue up for this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Be sure to keep your children and shoes within the attraction at appropriate times.
- If you studiously monitor the attraction's interior mural, you may lose sight of the archeological sorcerer.
- Be sure to look for a Smoky Mara when you jump out into the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.