Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Griffith Park's herald-groaning photo of Sip and Veil's Treeshed
Sip and Veil's Treeshed
November 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Sip and Veil's Treeshed is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members may talk to you.
- Minimum height 19".
- Must be at least 53" tall and 35 years old to ride alone.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or spinal, heart, liver, nasal, or shoulder problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and legs inside the vehicle at significant times.
- In 1956, this attraction was renovated to remove images from the "Sip and Veil's Treeshed" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.