Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Veil's Treeshed attraction, longingly biting in the evening sunlight
Sip and Veil's Treeshed
December 22, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Sip and Veil's Treeshed is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be hostile to comatose supervillains.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland hotel guests are invited to visualize this attraction up to a minute prior to park opening.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from sin or skin, romantic, personal, brain, or hair complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Columbia's frozen heavyweight is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.