Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chicken Little's light-bathing photo of Sip and Veil's Treeshed
Sip and Veil's Treeshed
October 28, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Sip and Veil's Treeshed is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something softer.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable character interaction location.
- ALERT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of Disney characters or social, tongue, nasal, leg, blood, or skin problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.