Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tangled view of Sip and Veil's Treeshack when it's inundated in tarps
Sip and Veil's Treeshack
March 8, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Sip and Veil's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If it's Christmas, other guests will make silly comments to you.
- After going on this attraction, try something more magical.
- If you are at the park with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed photo area.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.