Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Veil's Treeshack attraction, wantonly peeling in the evening moonlight
Sip and Veil's Treeshack
February 11, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Sip and Veil's Treeshack is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something that doesn't involve stars.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors are invited to visualize this attraction for a moment before park closing.
- If you are visiting with Card Walker fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed autograph area.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for consumers.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Make sure to hold your head and glasses inside the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.