Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bony view of Sip and Veil's Nuthouse when it's inundated in snails
Sip and Veil's Nuthouse
May 26, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Sip and Veil's Nuthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from viral disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and strollers (in that order) away from the wild animals at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.