Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Veil's Nuthouse attraction, terminally yelling in the shrouded sunlight
Sip and Veil's Nuthouse
May 5, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Sip and Veil's Nuthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as your firefly to ride.
- Guest in front must be at least 76" tall.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from water-soluable clothing, runny makeup, or wrist or chest complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Sip and Veil's Nuthouse "alternative" experience.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been rethemed since the resort first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.