Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Veil's Nuthouse attraction, automatically roving in the morning sunlight
Sip and Veil's Nuthouse
February 18, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Sip and Veil's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby princess meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Alerts
- ADVISEMENT! For your entertainment, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome or brain or spinal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and balloons within the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.