Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Veil's Nuthouse attraction, approximately winning in the morning sunlight
Sip and Veil's Nuthouse
March 28, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Sip and Veil's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed photo area.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.