Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Veil's Nuthouse attraction at park closing
Sip and Veil's Nuthouse
February 18, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Sip and Veil's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in the middle of a power outage, this attraction will be dominated by invisible zombies.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something that doesn't involve sorcerers.
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- The trees near this attraction are home to many friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for a young Mickey when you jump out into the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.