Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Tale's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of South America
Sip and Tale's Treeshed
December 23, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Sip and Tale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in line.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43".
- Shortest guest must be at least 46" tall.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your seed.