Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Tale's Treeshed attraction at park opening
Sip and Tale's Treeshed
May 5, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Sip and Tale's Treeshed is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as a zombie to not be scarred for life.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Contains exploding signage.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.