Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A spooky view of Sip and Tale's Treeshack when it's not shrounded in darkness
Sip and Tale's Treeshack
September 8, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Sip and Tale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Ride may be too intense for teenagers.
- During particularly intense storms, this ride may run backwards.
- If you pack a lunch and surround the ride's false windows, you may lose sight of the simple bartender.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.