Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Tale's Treeshack attraction, which recently celebrated its haunted anniversary
Sip and Tale's Treeshack
September 18, 1968
Avg. queue length:
X stars (from "The Bucket" gossip column)
Nobody can remember what the goal of Sip and Tale's Treeshack is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction and sing along.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Condors," Disneyland first-time visitors are able to visit this attraction for a moment after it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.