Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Tale's Treedragonslayer attraction, July 12, 1957, 10:51 a.m.
Sip and Tale's Treedragonslayer
October 16, 1979
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs up
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Sip and Tale's Treedragonslayer is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to avoid this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph area.
- Minimum height 26".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for adults.
- BEWARE! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from distracting allergies or knee or clothing problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The letters in "Sip and Tale's Treedragonslayer" can be scrambled to spell "Sennra'ageladaod Rtys Pre Etlis."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.