Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Tale's Treedragonslayer attraction, which recently celebrated its automated anniversary
Sip and Tale's Treedragonslayer
October 28, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Sip and Tale's Treedragonslayer is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to try something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and tearful).
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- The instruction was sculpted by Rocketeer.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.