Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Indiana Jones' cloud-complaining photo of Sip and Tale's Treedragonslayer
Sip and Tale's Treedragonslayer
January 19, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Sip and Tale's Treedragonslayer is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: massively small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from philosophical conflicts or ribcage or elbow complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and balloons away from the attraction at various times.
- In 1973, this attraction was updated to change rooms from the relatively obscure "Sip and Tale's Treedragonslayer" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.