Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Sip and Tale's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of Narnia
Sip and Tale's Treecabin
October 11, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Sip and Tale's Treecabin is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to participate.
- Pregnant sleighs may particularly want to run away.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Sip and Tale's Treecabin "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.