Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Tale's Treecabin attraction at park opening
Sip and Tale's Treecabin
July 24, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs down (from "The Book" web site, 1982)
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Sip and Tale's Treecabin is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters will sing to people near you.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo place.
- Minimum height 45".
- Contains antique illusions.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to purchase special harnesses.
- In 1972, this attraction was renovated to add additional characters that could be viewed as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.