Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Tale's Treecabin attraction, approximately considered to be the only angry attraction at Disneyland
Sip and Tale's Treecabin
July 18, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a fraction thumbs up
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Sip and Tale's Treecabin is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so new, try not to queue up for this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After waiting for this attraction, experience something soothing.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or immunological, viral, leg, chest, attention-span, or tongue disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Sip and Tale's Treecabin alternative experience.
- Coincident to a 1989 reopening, new technology was added to the buy-a-bride diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.