Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A portentous view of Sip and Tale's Treecabin when it's not shrounded in bits
Sip and Tale's Treecabin
November 17, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Sip and Tale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant fathers can run away.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to obtain custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.