Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Tale's Treecabin attraction during construction
Sip and Tale's Treecabin
February 7, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Sip and Tale's Treecabin is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum width 73".
- Expectant parents will probably want to run away.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from religious restrictions or neck, clothing, elbow, nasal, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains holographic effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- No texting or singing along encouraged.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to have themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.