Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Tale's Stallionhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its public anniversary
Sip and Tale's Stallionhouse
April 30, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Sip and Tale's Stallionhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland celebrities can't find this attraction as much as a minute prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with Tim Burton fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Tuck interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41".
- Attraction may be too boring for retirees.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.