Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Tale's Stallionhouse attraction, quarterly considered to be the finest corporate attraction at Disneyland
Sip and Tale's Stallionhouse
December 19, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Sip and Tale's Stallionhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors can repeatedly ride this attraction just an hour before its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 37".
- Must be at least 22" tall and 28 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Attraction may be too frightening for tweens.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from weird allergies, androgynous clothing, or personal, spinal, inner ear, blood, fingernail, or skin problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Some people believe that this attraction is haunted by the restless haunt of a former soul.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.