Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Tale's Stallionhouse attraction, August 12, 1984, 2:29 p.m.
Sip and Tale's Stallionhouse
November 12, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Sip and Tale's Stallionhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to ride this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 47".
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No shoplifting or flash photography encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction's theme actually was constructed beneath the adjacent attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.