Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Tale's Oakhouse attraction, oddly haunting in the morning sunlight
Sip and Tale's Oakhouse
February 23, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Sip and Tale's Oakhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters might pick on you.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something soothing.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland bloggers can find this attraction more than a half hour before its closing.
- Explosions may be too intense for very young children and some adults.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to wear safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.