Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Tale's Oakhouse attraction at first light
Sip and Tale's Oakhouse
February 26, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Sip and Tale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to ride.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, excessive cluelessness, punk haircuts, or cardiac problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance more than any other attraction in a railway station.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.