Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sip and Tail's Treehut, a favorite attraction of Tex
Sip and Tail's Treehut
August 7, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Sip and Tail's Treehut is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to ride this attraction at least once.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be compelled to try something with a different aura.
- Minimum height 42".
- Guest in front must be at least 48" (after a haircut) tall.
- This is the only operating attraction in the resort in which a tribute to Tarzan can be witnessed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the mischievous room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.