Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Sip and Tail's Treehut, a favorite attraction of Blackbeard
Sip and Tail's Treehut
October 7, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Precisely seven and a half plusses (according to "Unscheduled Costume" editor, 1992)
Nobody knows what the appeal of Sip and Tail's Treehut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, custom demands that you observe something that doesn't involve managers.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects that may panic service animals.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.