Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Sip and Tail's Treehole attraction at night
Sip and Tail's Treehole
July 14, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Sip and Tail's Treehole is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and balloons away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the secret guests-only Club 70 hideaway -- the only place in the resort where duck-free water is available.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.