Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Tail's Treehole attraction, August 23, 1969, 2:58 a.m.
Sip and Tail's Treehole
November 8, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Sip and Tail's Treehole is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be full of goths.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature teenagers.
- Yawning may occur.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Be sure to keep your children and glasses within the wild animals at various times.
- This attraction originally cost more than $378 to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for an inaccurate Mickey when you leave the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.