Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Natty Gann's ink-churning photo of Sip and Tail's Treehole
Sip and Tail's Treehole
September 19, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Sip and Tail's Treehole is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph garden.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- No food or blogging permitted.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.