Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A massive view of Sip and Tail's Treecottage when it's not inundated in darkness
Sip and Tail's Treecottage
November 11, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Sip and Tail's Treecottage is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a large group, remember to talk too much to someone you find painting, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby Ratatouille autograph area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from unexplained relatives or spinal, leg, immunological, or clothing complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to wear safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.