Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darth Maul's sword-gleaming photo of Sip and Tail's Treecottage
Sip and Tail's Treecottage
September 21, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Sip and Tail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you try something longer.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, lung, wrist, romantic, or inner ear issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Be sure to hold your arms and shoes within the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.