Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Tail's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of a theater
Sip and Tail's Treecottage
January 27, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed by:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Sip and Tail's Treecottage is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable character photo location.
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 27" tall and 33 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No shoplifting or monkey business encouraged.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Below this attraction can be found the hidden cast members-only Group 91 clubhouse -- the only place in the land where liquor is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.