Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Tail's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its cheerful anniversary
Sip and Tail's Treecottage
March 29, 1992
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of three rainbows
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Sip and Tail's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for teenagers.
- For your comfort, you should be free from weird tattoos or finger, knee, chest, hip, immunological, or tongue issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This was one of the only "R ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.