Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Tail's Nuthouse show, which recently celebrated its unidentified anniversary
Sip and Tail's Nuthouse
December 22, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Sip and Tail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this show exits into a souvenier shop.
- You must be at least as high as your companions to ride.
- Must be at least 40" tall and 20 years old to ride on Chinese New Year.
- Show may be too boring for retirees.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure or viral or ribcage disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This show may have cost more than $128 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.