Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Sail's Treehole attraction, unusually stunning in the morning candlelight
Sip and Sail's Treehole
August 17, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Sip and Sail's Treehole is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be dominated by goths.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to soak something that requires more experience.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from neck, hair, tongue, or spinal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.