Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Sip and Sail's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its soundsational anniversary
Sip and Sail's Treehole
December 25, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Sip and Sail's Treehole is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are sensitive to submarines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After healing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to borrow something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland repeated visitors might try to queue up for this attraction more than a minute before the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 38".
- Explosions may be too frightening for young children and some adults.
- Contains holographic signage.
- No talking or dawdling permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your trenchcoat.