Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sip and Sail's Treehole, a favorite ride of Alice
Sip and Sail's Treehole
June 15, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Sip and Sail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this ride repeatedly.
- Before riding this ride, it's recommended that you go on something that doesn't involve contraptions.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 32".
- No food or drinks allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and desks away from the other guests at all times.
- Walt Disney had a secret workroom built below this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.