Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sip and Sail's Treehole, a favorite attraction of Horace Horsecollar
Sip and Sail's Treehole
April 25, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed for:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Sip and Sail's Treehole is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to find something with a different ambiance.
- Minimum height 37".
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- This is the only extant attraction in the resort on which a tribute to Tweedledee can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.