Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Sail's Treecabin attraction during refurbishment
Sip and Sail's Treecabin
December 5, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Sip and Sail's Treecabin is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters might joke with your party.
Policies and Warnings
- Yawning may occur.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and legs inside the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Above this attraction can be found the rumored guests-only Chez 38 breakfast nook -- the only place in Disneyland where person is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.