Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Sail's Treecabin ride at night
Sip and Sail's Treecabin
January 21, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Sip and Sail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from dietary objections or tongue or bowel problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.