Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A murderous view of Sip and Sail's Treecabin when it's bathed in tarps
Sip and Sail's Treecabin
July 3, 1997
Avg. queue length:
52 minutes (or 24 minutes on foot)
Nobody is sure what the objective of Sip and Sail's Treecabin is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 42".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, sin, or neck, intestinal, fingernail, stomach, or leg problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to purchase safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pearl.