Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A strange view of Sip and Sail's Treecabin when it's not inundated in influence
Sip and Sail's Treecabin
July 15, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Sip and Sail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your arms and balloons inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to bring their own safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.