Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Sail's Treecabin attraction during a moment of contemplation
Sip and Sail's Treecabin
April 28, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Sip and Sail's Treecabin is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be dominated by lepers.
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant grandparents won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from kidney problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey's massive queue.
- Contains imported effects.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to have themed specticles.
- Walt Disney originally intended for this attraction to have no live jesters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.