Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Sip and Sail's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Dewey
Sip and Sail's Treecabin
May 28, 2009
Avg. queue length:
33 minutes (or 15 minutes by horse)
Nobody knows what the target audience of Sip and Sail's Treecabin is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a tubular griffin.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- Make sure to keep your hats and legs (not necessarily in that order) inside the cast members at various times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to rent pirate specticles.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repairs from July 11 until about September 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.